Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Words From Josiah

This tour was one of the greatest experiences I have ever had, and I will cherish the memories forever. I was incredibly blessed by this tour, and I feel like I am a changed person, having a new spiritual boldness, a stronger, more intimate relationship with God, much-improved musical abilities, and awesome inspiration that will help me work to be a strong music leader and man of God. This trip has strengthened every WAY Choir member's desire to serve Jesus will all our hearts by being obedient to His will and His Word. I am excited and in eager anticipation of our next tour together; if we trust in God and obey Him, we will move forward into greater heights spiritually and musically. I also will enjoy seeing all of the Way Choir members again; I didn't talk very much, but still had fun and was inspired by many of them.

I thank God for the powerful services we experienced every night, and the wonderful experiences in choir practice on Monday night and on the bus throughout the tour. Can you believe that we had tongues of interpretation on a bus full of young people? That's just incredible! I enjoyed listening and being blessed by everyone's testimonies of what God did for them, and I am so excited about my Grandpa coming to church and being so touched by what we did. I think it is so awesome that God allowed us the opportunity to be used in such a powerful way. My consecration to God and to His will has been greatly deepened and I will pray everyday for the WAY Choir, its future, and its leaders. I love Bro. Fitzpatrick's amazing sensitivity to the Holy Ghost and am glad that I have the privilege of working with him. I also love Bro. and Sis. Allard, and I thank them for their many words of encouragement and inspiration. I believe we will go incredible distances if we stay humble and allow God to use each and every one of us.

In God's Service,
Josiah Aston

No comments: