Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thoughts From Bryce

Making new friends, singing new songs, laughing till tears spilled, and reaching new spiritual heights describes WAY Choir 2007. Having been part of WAY Choir since its inception, I learned early that it requires giving 100% of my ability and effort. However, this year proved to be extraordinaire. The entire choir and musicians were truly in one mind and one accord and the Lord was there. Each service was anointed and inspiring. At the service in Eureka, a mother with her small daughter approached me and said she felt impressed to have me pray for her daughter and she proceeded to tell me how sick her little girl had been. I felt overwhelmed that she would ask me to pray. I looked at the little girl and asked her if she believed Jesus could heal her and she quickly responded, "Yes!" After praying for her, I then asked her if she felt Jesus had healed her. Again, her fast reply was, "YES!" This scenario impressed upon me the thought of "child-like faith." I felt very moved in the Spirit that this kind of faith would bring miracles and blessings we never imagined could happen. What a great God we serve and I am so happy to be in His service.

Bryce Allard

1 comment:

Jana Allard said...

Bryce, I am proud of you and your willingness to pray for others. You and the choir are a great group of kids.