Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ashleigh Answers

I came to this tour with so much baggage on my back and I REALLY think this tour helped to release all my pain. As you obviously know, I have a son and I have been having a VERY hard time forgiving myself for what I did in my past. On this tour, God helped me let go of every hurt I have been holding on to and, oh my goodness, you have know idea how much I have changed and how "in tune" with God I am! Now, I have gotten closer to Him! I just appreciate how you guys treated me; as if I were one of yours. And, how the Allards and the Fitz's were so wonderful and friendly to me. I love every one of you guys like you were my family! Also everyone that was on the tour were GREAT influences on my walk with God. There was one day I just wanted to give up and go back home because I was having a very difficult time. Just then, everyone was concerned about me and took time out of their day to pray for me or talk me through it! I have never had such loyal and great friends that feel the same way about my God! He has opened my eyes in a different light. I look at people who are not saved and my heart breaks for them. Before WAY Choir I just saw them as people who weren't in church and I really feel like God is letting me see people through His eyes, like maybe he is letting me see just a glimpse of what they might be going through and then I see it and have compassion for them instead of judging them. I just thank God for what miracles He has worked in my life! Even though my dad didn't stay for the whole service, I still have ALL the faith in the world that God wont let me down, and I know that God will save my dad like he did Holly's! It's just a matter of time, God is NEVER late , he is ALWAYS on time. God he is a gentleman and He will never force anything on anyone. I hope to see you next year and be a part of something powerful in God's plan to save more people!
I love you so much and appreciate for all you did for me!
Ta Dahling!! ~Ashleigh Roberts~

No comments: