Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sweet Jesus Helps Brian Speak

WoW !!! I am so blessed to have been able to go on WAY Tour. This has been the best experience in my entire life. When I first tried out, I was very nervous and thought that I did horrible. So I said that if it is the Lord's will, then I will be accepted. Then, once I found out that I made it in the choir, I was overwhelmed with joy. Many of my friends helped me raise the money to go on tour and I pray that the Lord will bless them for their works. I was scared about going because the only person I knew was Kayla O'Bryan. I didn't want to be a loner. I prayed for the Lord's will about me going or not, and everything just seemed to fall right into place as far as money and everything else.
When the tour began and I felt the spirit of the Lord so strongly, I was amazed and couldn't wait any longer to sing, minister, and help seekers receive the Holy Ghost. By the fourth day, I had met everyone and knew everyones name and face. I was excited and finally got comfortable, which is always hard because as soon as you get comfortable that's about the time you have to leave. So I exchanged numbers and emails with alot of people so that we can keep in touch.
I feel that because of going on tour, I have been strengthened and look at living for God in a new light. I definitely think that not one person who went on tour went home the same individual. Due to this experience, I will strive to live for God even more than before, and fall in love with Jesus over and over again. I personally want to thank the Lord for allowing me to go on WAY Choir Tour 2007. I will pray for the Lord's blessing on you.

Yours Truly,
Brian Pelham

No comments: