Sunday, June 22, 2008

Elizabeth Burke Speaks

WAY Choir 2007 has impacted my life in a special way that I will NEVER forget. Tour has shown me how essential prayer is and how much power is in the prayers of God's children. So many chains were broken and so many lives were restored. It was so encouraging seeing young people living for God and ministering to people in churches and to their fellow choir members. This helped me realize that God will use ANYONE who is willing and broken before God, no matter what their age. During the last service at the Redding church, when the sacrificial offering was called, I wanted to give something, but had only a couple of dollars. I gave what i had, but felt God was telling me to give more. It took me a moment to realize God was not asking for my money or material possesions, but for my life. Every time I play or hear the song "My Life is Not Mine," it is a reminder of the sacrifice and commitment I made to God. God has shown me His love in a way I have never felt before. He is so AWESOME!!!!!!

No comments: