Thursday, June 19, 2008

Holly Testifies

My WAY choir testimony is that my sister Alicen, who had been out of church for 3 years, and my father Steven, who had been out of church for 12 years, both prayed through at a WAY choir performance. This meant the world to me because I love them both very much and it hurt so much to see them both out of church. I can honestly say this experience has made me such a stronger person in God. I feel I have changed as a person and my family has even told me that I seem different and happier. I have also had the privilege of experiencing God's power, love, and blessings in so many ways. I have been able to witness to the lost and help the backslidden find God and learn to trust Him again.
This was such a wonderful experience for me and I look forward to an even better year next year.
Holly Trump

No comments: