Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thoughts From Kadee

I just wanted to let you in on what I got from way choir 2007!!!! Well, as you know it was an incredible trip and I don't know how someone could not be touched after the awesome services. I mean to be honest the devil is already trying to take my joy and he is sssoooo not working!! Well, I don't know where to begin in expressing what has happened in my life during the tour. To start, I learned that I had power. I had power to pray for people and not just lay a hand on their shoulder or what ever, but be able to speak to them, have God's words come out of me. I never know what to say to people when praying for them; I just learned that I had to let Jesus do the talking. I have never felt the Spirit as strong as I did in the WAY services. I don't think there's a word to describe it. God also showed me that no matter how old I am He can use me. I mean I've heard it so many times that God uses young people but I hadn't experienced it. After moving to Citrus Heights about a year ago, I went to another level with God and stayed there wondering how I am going to get to the next level, and get closer to Him. I got to that next level on this trip and I am not going back to where I was before!! I have always known that God has called me to do His work, but never knew why, you know what I'm saying??/ But God poured out His love to me during tour and I just knew He didn't die for me just to take my sins away but He died so that I may live and He could work through me. That's why I was on way choir. It may sound corny, but He means so much to me. Before I went on this trip I was confused about me and life, but everything's so much clearer now. When we were in Eureka I asked God to tell me why I was there. He told me I was there to show the power of His name.......awesome huh!!!!! I just thought back to all the songs that we were singing about the name of Jesus , and I knew we weren't just singing them cuz they had a nice melody or whatever, but His name really does have sooo much power and any kind of evilness can't be around with His name in the room!!!! I can't express my feelings!!!!! Anyway God is so overwhelming and like, breath taking!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kadee,

We are so excited that you get to be a part of the WAY Choir once again. You will be more blessed this year, than you were last year! Continue to let God lead you in life and keep singing for Him!!


We love you,
Dad, Mom and Trent