Sunday, June 22, 2008

Response From Kayla

Never had I ever imagined I could actually be used by God in the way that He saw fit for me the week of WAY Tour. I truly feel honored, humbled, and blessed that God in His wondrous ways would have mercy enough to allow me the opportunity to experience what I did! I got to see first hand what God can and will do through young people who are willing and hungry to do His will and not their own. Lives were changed, new babies in Christ were born, sins were washed away never to be remembered again, backsliders prayed through, families were put back together, miracles signs and many wonders happened. What more could a person wish to see and be part of?
I am very thankful to my Lord and Creator for allowing me to travel with the WAY Choir again! This was the third year that I was a WAY Member and NEVER have I seen such great things happen like I did this past week! Spiritually I took in more than I thought I ever could. I don't feel like the same person I was a week ago. God changed my outlook on a lot of different things. I truly have learned to "Trust in God again" with everything. Every situation and trial I know God will work it out for my good again!!!!!! I've made so many new friendships that I know without a doubt will last forever! I love each and every one of my WAY buddies! You all are totally awesome! Don't ever let the devil discourage you and tell you you're not a vital part with this end time revival!!!!! Because, "The devil is a liar!!!!!" We, as young people, will have victory over every thing that comes our way!!!!! Stay strong and keep your head up! Can't wait to see ya'll again!!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless
Kayla O'Bryan

No comments: