Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Mother Speaks

I was so thrilled to hear what took place during the 2007 WAY Choir tour. Many awesome and amazing things took place that week. I am so glad my daughter was able to be a part of it. God's timing is perfect. I would like to share something with you. A few days before the tour started a situation happened to my daughter that caused her a lot of brokenness, heartache and pain. It really hurt me to see her go through it. I was glad she was going on the choir tour because I knew it would take her mind off of things and cause her to focus her mind on God's work. I spent most of the week fasting and praying for her and the WAY Choir tour. WOW! I can tell you my daughter came back changed, she came back healed, she came back with a new direction, she came back more excited than she ever has been. Something very special happened to her that week. She enjoyed the times of prayer and the times of devotion on the bus. She was excited about all the things that happened during the altar services. She had so many stories to share. She said she felt such unity among the choir members and she has made many new friends. Even though she was tired and it was hard transporting her suitcase everywhere, she said she would do over again a million times. She loved it!!!. Thank you so much for making this opportinuty availiable to our youth. This was a life changing experience for her and for many others. Thank you for your prayers, hardwork and dedication to the tour.

No comments: