Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rachel Responds

I can't express how grateful I am to have become part of the WAY Choir. When I first got accepted to Way Choir, I thought to myself "this is going to be a vacation! There's no hard work to be done, it's a piece of cake!" Boy, was I wrong! I realized that it takes a lot of EFFORT, COMMITMENT, and DEDICATION to be part of something and consequently rewarding! I loved the fact that we all became a family. From the beginning, I didn't know everyone. But as a group of girls prayed with each other, something remarkable happened, and our friendship got stronger and stronger and deeper with compassion and love for one another. In all my life I have never felt so close with a group of friends. It felt so wonderful! God has really changed my life this past week and He used me to do incredible things. Things I would think impossible to do. I am a changed person! The feelings I had towards Him, my faith and trust in God, have changed DRAMATICALLY!! I would have never thought God would use me to pray for a little girl and she received the Holy Ghost and was baptized. It was so amazing to watch this little girl lift up her hands and watch the tears just falling on her cheeks, seeking God and loving Him. While we were at the baptismal, I looked at her and you could see so much happiness and joy filled in her eyes and her expressions as she prayed to God. Her life had changed that night and God let me participate in that great accomplishment - another child of His was saved. My thoughts have changed instantly this week, God has opened my mind and I can now believe with self-experience that there is a devil and he is real!! He tried to take my Victory and my Faith! But I had so much trust in God that it was impossible to stop believing. With so much Faith and Trust in God, you can conquer anything. After Way Choir, I was struggling so much. Dealing with friends and family. It was so hard to come back home and face reality. I had a feeling that God was watching me to see how I would act towards people differently than before. How I would make different decisions than normally. It was really a remarkable thing to experience the first week after Way Choir. I feel closer to God than ever before and my spiritual walk with God has flipped!! I pray a lot more anywhere and everywhere all the time! To actually hear myself praying in the shower or on my way to the grocery store is amazing! Way Choir is A Life Changing Experience and I 'am so honored to be part of it! To actually experience is incredible. There are no words. I have endured a life changing; prayer and fasting, not afraid to worship the way I want to worship, praying with saints loudly as they seek an EXPERIENCE!! I would like to take this time to say that I really truly deeply appreciate what you have done for me. THANK YOU for taking the time to teach us how to sing a song the right way. I know it took so much time and hours of the day to perfect it!! Also a thank you for testifying and preaching upon what God has put on your heart. That really touched me and filled me with so much confidence. Just being apart of the Way Choir and you being the director with the wonderful Allards have INSPIRED ME to do more of GODS great work!! THANK YOU to both you and your wife and the Allard Family so much for EVERYTHING. Everyone made Way Choir an experience to remember. I' am looking forward to next year. "Lord Willing." Take Care and God Bless!!
Rachel Mescher

No comments: