Sunday, June 29, 2008

WAY Tour 2008

part of the choir in Woodland, California
Tulare, California
Dinuba, California
Merced, California

It was a whirlwind week of practice, travel, and performance and it has now come to an end. The finale was in Merced, California at Apostolic Tabernacle which happened to be a "Friends and Family Day" complete with a huge bar-be-que. Of course, the highlight was the opportunity to hear the talented Merced Choir, their brass band, sign team, and the incredible ministry of Pastor Sam Emory. Everything they do in Merced is "WOW!" More reports to come!

P.S. Choir members - If you have pictures or memories you would like to share, please e-mail them to me and I will get them posted as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana,
Thank you so much for the updates on the tour and pics....I had to work so I didn't get to hear the choir & my baby (Sheramy)sing. I heard from several people that they did GREAT!!!
God Bless,
Shanna Gregg

Anonymous said...

Shanna - I will be posting additional pics on my blog, too. www.janaallard.blogspot.com
Jana

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I'll go over and check it out...
Thanks for being there for our youth!
Love Shanna