Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sheramy Speaks

WOW!!! What a life changing experience! There are not adequate words to describe the way that this choir tour affected my life. I went on tour expecting to have a good time and meet some new friends and hang out, but boy was I in for a totally different kind of tour. God is an AWESOME God! There is no way to compare the things that happened in every service, on the bus, and in practices. There was a unity in our choir that I have never felt before when working with a choir. The power and the presence of God's anointing were so overwhelming at times all you could do was cry! I am so appreciative for the opportunity to be able to go on WAY Tour 07. God is not a God of coincidence. He has a purpose and a plan for every single person. We were destined to be on that trip together, and we were hand-picked by God. When I stop and think about the goodness of Jesus, I can hardly contain my self. If there was ever a time in my life when I needed to feel God like we felt on this trip, it was here and now. HIS timing is perfect. HE's the melody, the harmony, the music, the words to our song!!!!! My advice to other young people such as my self is, number one: TOTALLY SURRENDER to GOD.... He can only use us to our full capacity if we are TOTALLY empty of everything else. FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM DAILY!!! He is an awesome God. There is no telling how many lives will be touched from this ministry this year. We have already seen a tremendous outpouring of the Holy Ghost in the services that we were in. This is just the beginning of something supernatural... NEVER GIVE UP! Keep the faith, and stay strong, He will never leave you nor forsake you! He will be there in the good and the bad and be the dearest friend of all. Life is not easy, but with Jesus, we can do all things through Christ which strengthens us. I pray that as you read this, God will touch your heart in such a way that you would want to feel the experience of HIS anointing all over again! If you ever have a chance to go on WAY Choir, I strongly recommend it. May God richly bless every person that was involved in any way with the choir. I love each and everyone of you!

Sheramy Gregg

No comments: