Friday, June 20, 2008

Gabby Gabs :~)

I don't know where to begin, but WAY Choir was soooooooo awesome!!!!!!!! Before I went on tour, I was going though alot. The devil had me thinking that I was the only one going though these things. But as the week went on, several got up and testified about what God has done in their lives. I just sat there and cried, because I knew I was going though those same things and that the "devil is a liar"!!!! The devil had me so far down that I didn't even want to go on tour this year. But the Sunday night before we left for tour, my Pastor prophesied to me about the things I was going though. He also said that God was going to use me in a mighty way this year on WAY Choir Tour. The first day I got there, I had heard some stuff and got some phone calls about things that I though God had taken care of, and I just wanted to go home. But when we started singing "Because Of Who You Are" I started crying and God spoke to me and told me this is just the beginning. I didn't know what that meant exactly, but as the week went on I knew it meant it was the beginning of my ministry and a new walk with God. Later on that week, my problems just started going away. God is so awesome!!!!!! Thank you all so much for such great attitudes!!!!! I never knew that a group of young people could get together for a week and not fuss and fight. lol! It was so awesome!!!!!! This truly changed my life!!!!! I love you all!!!!!!!! Thank You WAY Choir 2007!!!!!!!!
* A Special Thank You to
Bro. & Sis. Fitzpatrick and Bro. & Sis. Allard!

No comments: