Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bri Brags

WOW!! W.A.Y CHOIR 2007!!! YA'LL ARE GREAT!!! My church has heard so much about tour. Some cried then rejoiced and others rejoiced then cried. lol I miss you guys so stinkin' much!!! I miss all of our laughs together! I also miss our devotion time! Each and every one of u has impacted my life!! You guys are so SPECIAL TO ME! Tour was a LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE for me!!! I'm so blessed to have been used by God and carry out His will. There is nothing else I'd rather be doing. God is an AWESOME GOD!!! Tour gave me strength, built my faith, and opened my eyes to the big picture. God has taken me to a new level and it was because I allowed myself to be broken. Psalms 34:18, "The Lord is nigh unto then that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit." God uses people that are willing to be broken. I need this tour. I believe that is why God allowed me to participate again this year. In spite of the devil's attacks, we stayed united and fought a spiritual battle. IF GOD BE FOR US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US?!?!? To God be all the glory!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRI~*

No comments: