Wednesday, July 11, 2007

WAY Quartet Update


Hey everybody, just a quick update on the quartet. After many compliments and requests for CD's during tour this year, Bryce, Tyler, Lawrence and Keith have decided that during winter break this year they will go back to Nashville and record their debut project. It will take place at Daywind Studios in the same studios that have been used by The Crabb Family, Greater Vision, Karen Harding etc. The first meeting to discuss material and songs will take place July 20th, 21st, & 22 and everybody is really excited. Bro Fitzpatrick has agreed to come and help arrange and organize some songs and parts for the guys. As more news comes, we will keep everybody updated.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Brian was a joy to have on tour and such an encourager when it came to the "devil is a liar" saying. I honestly think about that when I'm faced with situations that seem impossible! Thanks Brian!!!

NICOLEE V. said...

THAT IS SOOO AWESOME!! GOD IS GOOD! I LOVE THE WAY HE OPENS DOORS FOR HIS PEOPLE! I'LL BE PRAYING FOR YOU GUYS, I KNOW EV THING WILL GO GREAT FOR YA'LL!! I DO HAVE ONE QUESTION.....WHAT WILL YOUR QUARTET BE CALLED???

NICOLE V.

editor said...

We are pondering on what it will be called...possible The Way Quartet or 4th Deminsion

Jana Allard said...

YEAH!!! GO, WAY QUARTET!!! Can you tell I'm a soccer (quartet) mom?!?!? You guys are better than I thought you would be!

Bri~* said...

YAY!!GO BOYS!!YOU GUYS will rock!!NOt only do you fellas have talent but you guys are annointed!

corymonique said...

OMGoodness!! i'm so excited for you guys!! what an awesome oppurtunity

Weston Cantrell said...

Whoo hoo! Like I said on tour: I'd buy that! lol

Anonymous said...

God certainly answers prayer fast!! I prayed Saturday night when the WAY Choir sang in Eureka asking the Lord to open the next door for Lawrence. Little did I know, He was ALREADY WORKING ON IT! Our God is an Awesome God!

Bubba's Mom =)

Brian Pelham said...

hey i am very excited for you guys and i will continue praying for you all. and yes i will buy the CD when it is finished :)ttyl

Yvonne said...

I Cant wait to hear more about the CD. All of you guys are so talented and annointed. I noticed the name 4th Dimension is being considerd. . .I like it I think it's very cool.