Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Urgent Prayer Request

I just wanted to ask everyone if they could pray for my family (The Robinson's) were going through a situation right now. A few weeks ago someone stole our rent money from the place where we pay are rent. So my mom had to go to court to try and win the case, but she didn't win. So now the owner of the place wants his money, he has no heart what so ever, he doesn't understand that we payed our rent and someone in their office stole it. So to make a long story short we've been looking for a place to live. We're looking at a house right now, but the process takes a while to go through. So we have to be out of our house by tomorrow morning, and if the stuff doesn't go through for the house we're trying to get we're gonna be living in a hotel til we find somewhere to go. I just ask that you guys say a prayer for me and my family, I know God's in control, he said he will never leave us. I just know that there's power in prayer, and when we as Christian's bind together something happens. So in your prayer time say a prayer for me thanks.
Love You Guys:)
~Nicole~

5 comments:

NICOLEE V. said...

YOU GOT MY PRAYERS GIRL!! IM NOT EVEN WORRIED BOUT IT, I'VE NEVER SEEN THE RIGHTEOUS FORSAKEN! CLING TO THE WORD OF GOD AND HIS PROMISES!!! IT NEVER FAILS! AND REMEMBER...GOD RESPONDS TO FAITH!! PUT YOUR FAITH AND TRUST IN HIM, HE NEVER FAILS! I WONT PREACH...*WINKS* ANYWAYS..I'LL MOS DEF BE PRAYIN FOR YOUR FAM!!!

~NICOLE V.!!!

Jana Allard said...

Nicole - I am so sorry to hear about your house situation. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. MUAH!

Anonymous said...

hey nicole, I'll be praying for ya. Don't worry, his will is perfect!!!!!! luv ya gal!!!!



-kadee

Anonymous said...

I'm believing that God allowed this sitution in order to bless you family with a bigger and more awesome house than you could have ever imagined. Sometimes God allows these "opportunities" to come our way, just to bless us so HE gets the glory. Keep us posted on what blessings come forth!

Believing Jesus every day,
Sis. Trump

Kendra said...

Hey Nicole, Yes most definitly im praying!!!!! Be confident that God has it all in control! It is just the Devil at work!! And he definitly is a liar!!(no joke intended!) Love ya!!