Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2007 Season




Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California was the grand finale performance for this season of WAY Choir. This year's events began at the Western District Youth Convention during spring break at Bakersfield Convention Center in Bakersfield, California. During the summer, the choir toured Northern California and Oregon, made a two-night appearance at the Western District Camp Meeting in Santa Maria, California before the finale at Six Flags. It was a great season with many miracles of salvation. If you are interested in becoming a WAY Choir member, please check the WAY Choir website for audition dates. The site is www.waychoir.org.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's over :(

Anonymous said...

you guys did awesome... outstanding... wow i dont think i have ever heard a better choir... go way :)

kait said...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! :( it cant b over! NO NO NO NO! :( :( it came and went to fast! :(

Sarah said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to join everyone on stage in our last performance!! :( I missed everyone!! I heard you guys did excellent and I'm sure it was truth. I love each and every one of you, and I'm anticipating a new "season" of WAY Choir in 2008. God bless!!

Anonymous said...

:( it over... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jana Allard said...

Okay, wipe the tears!!! Enough already!!! Only the season is over - not WAY, not your friends, not singing, and another season is around the corner. Be sure and audition at youth convention.

Anonymous said...

- frown turns into smile - ok :)

Anonymous said...

Sis. Allard is right, BUT it still makes me feel sad that the season is over..

Youth Convention is so far away! :(

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! dont say that! that makes me cry

Jana Allard said...

Hey, why not organize a Christmas or New Year's party somewhere and everybody could get together for the fun of it? How about WAY doing a Christmas musical? :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that idea!! :)

Anonymous said...

Way Choir '08...

Can't wait!! :)

Anonymous said...

that sounds gr8...

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are WAY awesome..
lol..bet ya'll hear that one a lot.

Sarah said...

Let's have a Disneyland Christmas party. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so second that!! LOL :)

Anonymous said...

sounds good

Jana Allard said...

Disneyland is fun at Christmas time.

Anonymous said...

Can we go??? LOL :)

Weston Cantrell said...

Yay! I vote for disneyland! :)

Anonymous said...

Disneyland!!

Anonymous said...

I second that! :) I Love Disneyland :)

Anonymous said...

..are we going to Disneyland..? lol